5 Things I Do During Rainy Days.
Assalamualaikum, I was in Malaysia for about 2 months. And people may say otherwise but I am totally inlove with the weather over there. It was always raining heavily, others would go ".... not again". While my reaction's the total opposite. The rain is such a huge blessing, like look at how all the green plants & flowers that are growing beautifully because of it. The sky's cloudy most of the days but I think it's because I'm so used to the bright sunny weather in Dubai that over there I look forward to the unpredictable weather. It could be pouring on one part of the country and clear on another, it could be crystal clear in the afternoon and raining in the evening.
1. Eat, (but I try to control myself kay.) When I was staying at my grandma's house, the top 3 things that I ate were random snacks, nuggets andddd.... ice cream. It was superrrr
2. Sleep. Honestly, I don't even have to mention how comfy it is sleeping on a rainy day. The sound of rain drops and dark sky just makes me want to curl up into a ball and doze off.
3. Read. I'm always a book person, as long as I have a book to read. So it was unfortunate that I didn't have any book nor did I bring any book back during those 2 months, but I'd definitely finish 10 books. I thought about reading some books online, but it's not the same. I really want to read The Maze Runner trilogy at the moment. What are some of your favourites?
4. Internet. Face it, whether it's raining or shining brightly outside, I'm always either on tumblr, youtube, instagram etc.
5. And last but not least (this is my favourite actually...) Cuddle. Cuddling's a must, especially when it's pouring outside. My tiny precious lil cousins were always the victim, I'd hug every single one of them, whether they like it or not. AND-I-CANNOT-TELL-YOU-HOW-ADORABLE-THEY-WERE-IT'S-LIKE... TINY HUMANS ROAMING AROUND BLABBERING GIBBERISH WORDS AFDGHFJFFGLDKL.
Really missing my cousins right now, especially with the weather like 15-24°C, but then again I'm a winter's girl so I'm definitely enjoying the cold atmosphere. I get abnormally excited at the sight of breath vapours, and I kind of melt a little when I see snow & rain huhuu.